Wednesday 10 February 2016

Memories of the February...

I think, every season is charming and beautiful...Winter is spooky and mysterious, white or black, full of candles and dark. It is time to say goodbye...
I have spent such a lovely time in Poland with my family. Yesterday I visited the town I was born in - Wejherowo. I could not recognize that place at all. I did not know, which way to go to find the square...I found it... and I stood in front of the Jakub Wejher Monument like years ago. Looking at it, full of pride and thoughts.
[Myślę, że każda pora roku jest urocza i piękna...Zima jest ponura i tajemnicza, biała i czarna, pełna świec i ciemności. Czas by się pożegnać...
Spędziłam cudowny czas w Polsce z rodziną. Wczoraj odwiedziłam miasto, w którym się urodziłam - Wejherowo. Nie potrafiłam rozpoznać tego miejsca. Nie wiedziałam, w którą stronę pójść, by dotrzeć do placu...Znalazłam...stanęłam przed pomnikiem Jakuba Wejhera jak lata temu. Patrząc na niego pełna dumy i refleksji.]
Just look at him, how proud he is...standing here...
This place is changed, grown up. From the ugly duck to the beautiful swan.
I have not been to Wejherowo for many years. I would say eight years...and I can say I like that transformation. It is impressive...
This is Wejherowo, I was born here and first time I can say, I am part of that town and the town is part of me and lives inside me...
[Tylko spojrzeć na niego, jak dumnie stoi tu...
To miejsce zmnieniło się, urosło, dojrzało. Z brzydkiego kaczątka przemieniło sie w pięknego łabędzia. 
Przez wiele lat nie byłam w Wejherowie i mogę powiedzieć, że podoba mi się ta przemiana. Robi wrażenie...
To jest Wejherowo, urodziłam się tu i pierwszy raz mogę wyznać, że jestem częścią tego miasta i miasto jest częścią mnie i żyje we mnie...]
Tomorrow I am going back to England with the image of the town, where I was born, in my head. Lots of good memories and pride...
[Jutro wracam do Anglii z obrazem miasta, gdzie się urodziłam, w mojej głowie. Wiele dobrych wspomnień i dumy...]

Kasia

Instagram: madamekatarina9:
Snapchat: Madamekatarina

No comments:

Post a Comment